Mango has strengthened its international presence by opening its first store in Colombo (Sri Lanka), which have a sales area of ​​195 square meters.

The firm, which started its internationalization in 1992 with the opening of two franchises in Portugal, currently has more than 2,400 stores in 106 countries and closed the year 2010 with a turnover of 1,270 million euros.

This is the second firm exporting women's fashion in Spain, and of its total turnover, 81% corresponds to foreign markets and the remaining 19%, the domestic market.

 

Source: Spainbusiness.com

 

posted by flytobarcelona.org

Barcelona Air Route Development Committee promotes Barcelona Airport intercontinental flights.