The company Gestió i Promoció Aeroportuaria SAU (GPA), as manager of the website www.barcelonalinks.org , is committed to make this website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on the accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices, or developments funded from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the www.barcelonalinks.org website, excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is Partially compliant with RD 1112/2018, due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity:
- There may be some images whose alternative is not implemented or is not correct – – Requirement 126.96.36.199.1 Non-textual content UNE-EN 301549:2022
- In the forms, there may be fields that have not been facilitated to be filled in by automated systems – Requirement 188.8.131.52 Identification of the purpose of the entry UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be elements with insufficient contrast on some pages – Requirement 184.108.40.206 Contrast UNE-EN 301549:2020
- There may be form fields whose labels are incorrect or do not exist – Requirement 220.127.116.11 Labels or instructions in UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be some parsing errors in the code – Requirement 18.104.22.168.1 Processing of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation.
There may be office IT files in PDF or other formats, published before 20 September 2018, that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
There may be third-party content not developed by or under the control of this Unit, such as office IT files from different organisations that need publishing on this site.
Comments and contact details
- You can make communications regarding accessibility requirements [Article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018], such as:
Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Communicate other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website through the following firstname.lastname@example.org
You may submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A request for accessible information relating to:
- Content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018, according to article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements on the grounds of disproportionate burden.
The request for accessible information must clearly specify the facts, reasons, and request that make it possible to establish that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.