A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website and can used for various purposes.
Types of cookies:
Exempt: (not necessary to report their existence or request consent for use)
- User-input cookies.
- User identification or authentication cookies. (Session only).
- User security cookies.
- Media player cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- User interface customisation cookies.
- Plug-in cookies for sharing social content.
Not exempt: (must be informed of their existence and request consent for use)
- Other cookies.
Cookies according to the organisation that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the same editor and from which the services requested by the user are provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another organisation that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies according to the time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to ask for and store data, while the user accesses a website.
- Stored Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by those responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies according to purpose:
- Analysis cookies: these are the ones that, processed by the owner of the site or by third parties, enable the number of users to be quantified and thereby the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the services provided through the website.
For this, your web browsing is analysed, in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: these are the ones that make it possible to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces the publisher may have included, if any, on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency in which ads are shown.
- Social Cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. …). Their function is to control the interaction with the social “Widgets” within the web.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are the ones that make it possible to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces the publisher may have included, if any, on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed to display ads based thereon.
It is also possible that by visiting a website or opening an e-mail where an advertisement or a promotion is published on certain products or services a cookie may be installed in the browser which is later used to show advertising related to the search you may have carried out, in order to develop control over ads regarding, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc. …
Below, the non-exempt cookies, own or third parties, used on the website are indicated.
Third-party analysis cookies:
Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
At any rate, we inform you that to bring about the cancellation of possible data processing carried out by Google, you will lead have to address this company for this purpose. The service provider has no legal or technical capacity to proceed to terminate the processing of data outside the scope defined by the files and technical means of its ownership. And cannot be held accountable in this regard.
You may allow, block or delete the cookies installed by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however, should know that by doing so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Here are the links where you can find information on how to set your preferences regarding cookies in the main browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
Safari IOS (iPhone, iPad) http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Likewise, you can use tools to block tracking cookies such as Do Not Track, which can be downloaded from the website:
Or you can view the video tutorials published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
To learn more, about cookies
If you would like to contact us regarding our Cookies Policy, you may do so at: