Asiana Airlines S18 Long-Haul: Barcelona - Seoul Incheon!
Asiana Airlines late-last week filed initial changes for its planned summer 2018 season. Planned changes as of 17NOV17 as follows.
Seoul Incheon – Barcelona eff 30AUG18 4 weekly (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
- OZ511 ICN1330 – 2050BCN 77L
- OZ512 BCN2220 – 1755+1ICN 77L
Seoul Incheon – Chicago O’Hare eff 01MAY18 Increase from 5 to 7 weekly, 777-200ER (77L) operating
Seoul Incheon – Los Angeles OZ204/203 A380 replaced by following aircraft:
- 25MAR18 – 30APR18 77L Daily
- 01MAY18 – 18MAY18 77L Day 135 359 Day x135
eff 19MAY18 359 Day x135
Asiana operated 2 round-trip flights with A380 in Sep/Oct 2017.
Seoul Incheon – Venice eff 01MAY18 3 weekly
- OZ531 ICN0915 – 1505VCE 77L 235
- OZ532 VCE1645 – 1050+1ICN 77L 235
Asiana operated 2 weekly flights as charter from 06JUN17 to 28OCT17.
Source: Routesonline/ November 2017
Barcelona Air Route Development Committee
promotes Barcelona Airport intercontinental flight