Barcelona Air Route Development Committee (BARDC): Working together to recover #Barcelona air routes
The Barcelona Air Route Development Committee (BARDC) continues to work hard for the recovery of all routes stopped by the pandemic. Together we can make it back to 2019 and beyond.
The main objective of the BARDC is to work to attract new intercontinental air links from Barcelona Airport, as well as maintain existing ones.
In this sense, and through its work, the BARDC aims:
- To encourage the mobility of people who live and work in Catalonia in an increasingly globalized society.
- Facilitate Catalan companies have more opportunities to open new markets, avoid the scales at other airports and lose time connections.
- Offer to foreign companies interested in doing business or established in Catalonia a wide range of national, European, and intercontinental air links.
- Make Barcelona and Catalonia more attractive destinations for quality tourism and provide access to more distant outbound tourism markets.
- Attract hosting major international events: fairs, conferences, and general meetings.
- To facilitate the transport of goods by air and allow companies access to more distant markets in less time.
We can do this together! The world needs more Barcelona.
Source: BARDC www.barcelonalinks.org